TACTI-002 (Two ACTive Immunotherapeutics): A Multicenter, Open Label, Phase II Study in Patients With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), or Recurrent PD-X Refractory NSCLC or With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Head and Neck Cancer (HNSCC) Receiving the Soluble LAG-3 Fusion Protein Eftilagimod Alpha (IMP321) in Combination With Pembrolizumab (PD-1 Antagonist)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eftilagimod alpha (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACTI-002
- Sponsors Immutep Limited
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, site start-up in all regions is advanced and the first site activation is expected shortly, potentially leading to the First Patient In (FPI), in early calendar 2019.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, site selection process is completed for this trial with upto 110 patients.Competent authority approval has already been received from the UKs Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), as well as a number of Ethics Committee approvals with the remaining approvals expected shortly.
- 02 Oct 2018 According to an Immutep Limited media release, data will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting.