Repeated Rhenium-188-HEDP Versus Radium-223-chloride in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: The RaRe Study (Herhaalde toediening van rhenium-188-HEDP versus radium-223-chloride aan patienten met gemetastaseerd castratie-resistent prostaatcarcinoom; de RaRe studie. )
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rhenium-188-etidronic acid (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RaRe
- 16 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2024 to 16 May 2024.
- 16 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 16 May 2022.
- 16 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.