Repeated Rhenium-188-HEDP Versus Radium-223-chloride in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: The RaRe Study (Herhaalde toediening van rhenium-188-HEDP versus radium-223-chloride aan patienten met gemetastaseerd castratie-resistent prostaatcarcinoom; de RaRe studie. )
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rhenium-188-etidronic acid (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RaRe
- 28 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2019 Clinical study design was presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated