An Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Phase 1 Study of PEVONEDISTAT, a Novel Inhibitor of the NEDD8-Activating Enzyme (NAE), in Combination With Low Dose Cytarabine (LDAC) in Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) and Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 18.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.