A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Comparative Global Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab in Combination With Olaparib for First-Line Treatment in Platinum-Ineligible Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pelvic cancer; Renal cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAYOU
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 256 to 150.
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2022 to 28 Jun 2021.