A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Comparative Global Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab in Combination With Olaparib for First-Line Treatment in Platinum-Ineligible Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Urothelial Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pelvic cancer; Renal cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BAYOU
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2021 to 3 Sep 2021.
- 17 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2021 to 28 Sep 2021.