A Prospective, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Study of OTO-104 Given as a Single Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 08 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Otonomy media release.
- 26 Jul 2018 According to an Otonomy media release, the company expects to have top-line results from this trial in the first half of 2020.
- 26 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting according to an Otonomy media release.