A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Two-arm, Phase III Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Quality of Life in Patients With Metastatic Hormone Receptor-positive HER2-negative Breast Cancer Receiving Ribociclib in Combination With Endocrine Therapy or Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab in First Line
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Goserelin; Letrozole; Leuprorelin; Leuprorelin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIBBIT
- Sponsors iOMEDICO AG
- 01 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 158.
- 01 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2025 to 30 Jun 2026.
- 01 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2024 to 30 Jun 2025.