A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MAU868 for the Prevention of Allograft-threatening BK Virus Infection in Kidney Transplant Recipients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MAU-868 (Primary)
- Indications Human polyomavirus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2020 to 16 Nov 2020.
- 29 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
- 14 Mar 2018 New trial record