A phase 2 investigator sponsored study of Pelareorep in combination with pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA®) in patients with relapsed metastatic, advanced adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2018 According to the Oncolytics Biotech media release, final study design and other details of this study will be announced upon enrollment of the first patient, expected in the third quarter 2018.
- 17 May 2018 According to the Oncolytics Biotech media release, this study run by the principal investigator Dr. Devalingham Mahalingam and will be conducted at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
- 14 Mar 2018 New trial record