A Randomized, Multicenter, 3-arm, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of Repeated Sublingual Daily Administration of SAR439794 in Peanut Allergic Adult and Adolescent Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 439794 (Primary) ; Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 May 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 7 May 2020.