A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Microplaque Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of XCUR17 Topical Gel Compared to a Vehicle Gel and a Positive Comparator (Daivonex Cream) in Patients with Mild to Moderate Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Calcipotriol (Primary) ; XCUR 17 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Exicure
- 17 Oct 2019 According to an Exicure media release, Dr. David Giljohann, presented results at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society (OTS) in Munich.
- 16 Oct 2019 Results published in Exicure Media Release
- 14 Oct 2019 According to an Exicure media release, Dr. David Giljohann, PhD (CEO) will present clinical data from this study at the 15th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society (Munich, 16th Oct 2019).Dr. Giljohanns presentation will present new biomarker and histology data derived from the study.