A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects (Aged 6 to Under 12 Years) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2018 New trial record