A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects (Aged 6 to Under 12 Years) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 08 May 2019 According to a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd media release, data will be presented at future meetings.
- 08 May 2019 Results presented in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Media Release.
- 08 May 2019 Primary endpoint ((Change from baseline in average AM and PM subject-reported 12-hour reflective Total Nasal Symptom Score (rTNSS)) has been met.