A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Fixed Dose Combination GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects (Aged 6 to Under 12 Years) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.