Preventing cognitive decline and dementia from cerebral Small Vessel Disease (Prevent-SVD): a phase II pilot, factorial, randomised, open label blinded end-point trial to investigate short-term effects of cilostazol and isosorbide mononitrate on tolerability, safety, and vascular function in patients with small vessel disease associated stroke. (Lacunar Intervention Trial 1 (LACI-1))
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Isosorbide mononitrate (Primary)
- Indications Brain infarction; Cognition disorders; Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LACI-1; Prevent-SVD
- 15 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 26 Jan 2018 Results assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the International Stroke Conference 2018.
- 18 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.