A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Randomized, Blinded, Active-Controlled Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab to That of Adalimumab in the Treatment of Biologic Naive Subjects With Moderately-to-Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEAVUE
- Sponsors Janssen
- 30 Jul 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2017-004209-41).
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 18 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.