ILLUMINATE-A: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With an Extended Dosing Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lumasiran in Children and Adults With Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lumasiran (Primary)
- Indications Primary hyperoxaluria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE-A
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 According to an Alnylam media release, the company expects to complete enrolment in this trial in mid-2019.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to an Alnylam media release, Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to an Alnylam media release, Alnylam expects to report topline results from ILLUMINATE-A in late 2019 and, if positive, submit filings for regulatory approval starting in early 2020.