ILLUMINATE-A: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study With an Extended Dosing Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lumasiran in Children and Adults With Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lumasiran (Primary)
- Indications Primary hyperoxaluria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE-A
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jan 2020 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, the company looks forward to working with the FDA to advance this medicine to patients and anticipate receiving approval in late 2020.
- 10 Jan 2020 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, Alnylam initiates rolling submission of NDA for Lumasiran in primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1. Alnylam has submitted the non-clinical components to the FDA and expects to submit the remaining components in early 2020.
- 17 Dec 2019 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will be present full results from this study in an oral plenary session on 31 March 2020 at OxalEurope International Congress in Amsterdam.