Cabozantinib Plus Durvalumab in Patients With Advanced and Chemotherapy-treated Bladder Carcinoma, of Urothelial and Non-urothelial Histology: an Open-label, Single-centre, Phase 2, Single-arm Proof-of-concept Trial: ARCADIA Study
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 16 Feb 2018 According to trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, an interim analysis is planned after 24 months (50% expected events) based on predictive power (PP) calculation.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, patients will be accrued over 36 months and follow-up may be closed 12 months after the end of accrual.