An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate Cabozantinib (CABO) plus Durvalumab (DURVA) in Patients with Advanced and Chemotherapy-Treated Bladder Carcinoma of Urothelial and Non-Urothelial Histology
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 16 Feb 2018 According to trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, an interim analysis is planned after 24 months (50% expected events) based on predictive power (PP) calculation.
- 16 Feb 2018 According to trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, patients will be accrued over 36 months and follow-up may be closed 12 months after the end of accrual.