A Phase 1, Open-label, Single-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111) in Subjects With Varying Degrees of Hepatic Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Liver failure; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 07 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 17 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 21 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.