An 18-Month Phase Ib/II Multi-Center, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcetacoplan (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has implemented a temporary pause in dosing following observations of non-infectious inflammation in patients that the company believe resulted from a single manufacturing lot of APL-2.
- 27 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Apr 2020 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 27 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Feb 2020 to 31 Mar 2020.