A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Itraconazole Administered as a Dry Powder for Inhalation (PUR1900) in Adult Asthmatic Patients With Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Itraconazole (Primary)
- Indications Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pulmatrix
- 07 Feb 2019 According to a Pulmatrix media release, top line data from this study is expected in the second quarter of 2020.
- 07 Feb 2019 According to a Pulmatrix media release, company plans to initiate this study in the first half of 2019.
- 15 Nov 2018 According to a Pulmatrix media release, the company expects to initiate this trial next month.