A Phase IIa Study to Evaluate Pulmazole in Patients with Asthma and Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Itraconazole (Primary)
- Indications Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pulmatrix
- 23 Jul 2018 According to Pulmatrix media release, this study will be utilizing a design informed by the expertise of the Clinical Advisory Board of Pulmatrix.
- 16 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 13 Mar 2018 According to a Pulmatrix media release, this trial is expected to begin in Q4 2018.