A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, & Pharmacokinetics of Itraconazole Administered as a Dry Powder for Inhalation (PUR1900) in Asthmatic Patients With Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Itraconazole (Primary)
- Indications Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pulmatrix
- 01 Nov 2019 According to a Pulmatrix media release, the company has received egulatory approval for Poland and India to commence patient enrollment. The company now has approval in each country that has a clinical trial site.
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a Pulmatrix media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Pulmatrix media release, top line data from this study is expected in Q3 2020.