A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Trial Comparing Enzalutamide vs. a Combination of Ra223 and Enzalutamide in Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Metastatic to Bone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE III
- 04 Aug 2018 Trial has been suspended in Ireland
- 19 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 10 Feb 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.