A Randomized Multicenter Phase III Trial Comparing Enzalutamide vs. a Combination of Ra223 and Enzalutamide in Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients Metastatic to Bone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEACE III
- 04 Jun 2019 The trial was amended (v4.0, April 19, 2018) to mandate that all patients must start a bone protecting agents (BPA), according to the results at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (n=146, as of 28 Jan 2019) assessing fracture rate after mandatory continuous administration of bone protecting agents presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Sep 2018 Trial status has been changed from suspended to recruiting in Ireland