A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CAR2 Anti-CD38 A2 CAR-T Cells in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD38 CAR-T Cells-Sorrento Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sorrento Therapeutics
- 05 Apr 2018 According to the Sorrento Therapeutics media release, IND filing completed and company have started screening patients.
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the Sorrento Therapeutics media release.
- 19 Mar 2018 New trial record