A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CAR2 Anti-CD38 A2 CAR-T Cells in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD38 CAR-T Cells-Sorrento Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sorrento Therapeutics
- 01 Nov 2018 According to the Sorrento Therapeutics media release, first patients were dosed at two clinical sites University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) in Philadelphia and Roger Williams Medical Center in Rhode Island.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2018 According to the Sorrento Therapeutics media release, IND filing completed and company have started screening patients.