A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CAR2 Anti-CD38 A2 CAR-T Cells in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD38 CAR-T Cells-Sorrento Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Sorrento Therapeutics
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an Sorrento Therapeutics media release, this trial is progressing and to be concluded in 2019. The company looks forward to publicly discussing the study data later in 2019.
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an Sorrento Therapeutics media release, patient recruitment is currently ongoing at two clinical sites and additional sites will be opened in the second half of 2019.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to the Sorrento Therapeutics media release, first patients were dosed at two clinical sites University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) in Philadelphia and Roger Williams Medical Center in Rhode Island.