A Study of Farxiga (dapagliflozin) versus other glucose-lowering medicines in patients with type-2 diabetes (T2D) receiving treatment with SGLT-2 inhibitors (SGLT-2i).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Canagliflozin; Empagliflozin; Ipragliflozin; Luseogliflozin; Tofogliflozin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CVD-REAL 2
- 19 Jun 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Diabetes Association's (ADA) 78th Scientific Sessions 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 12 Mar 2018 The results were presented as a late breaker at the American College of Cardiologys 67th Annual Scientific Session and published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, as reported in an AstraZeneca media release.