An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of NKR-2 Treatment Administration After a Non-myeloablative Preconditioning Chemotherapy in Relapse/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CYAD 01 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DEPLETHINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of THINK, DEPLETHINK and EPITHINK trials assessing safety and clinical activity of multiple doses of Cyad-01, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented in the Celyad media release.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a Celyad media release, data from this trial were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 60th Annual Meeting.