A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effects on Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of Oral Administration of XEN1101 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XEN 1101 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Aug 2018 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, lead investigator, Dr. Isabella Premoli of this XEN1101 phase 1b TMS study will be presenting the results in a podium presentation at the 13th European Congress on Epileptology held in Vienna, Austria today.
- 29 Aug 2018 Results of this phase Ib, cross-over TMS study presented in a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History