A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effects on Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation of Oral Administration of XEN1101 in Healthy Male Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs XEN 1101 (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, new pharmacodynamic data from this phase 1b TMS study are expected to be announced at the 13th European Congress on Epileptology taking place in Vienna, Austria (from 26 to 30 Aug 2018).
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2018 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to present data from this trial in the second half of 2018.