An Open-Label Trial to Assess the Safety of ZX008 (Fenfluramine Hydrochloride) Oral Solution in Combination With Cannabidiol, as an Adjunctive Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome or Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary) ; Cannabidiol
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Zogenix
- 07 Nov 2019 According to an Zogenix media release, data from this study were presented at Childhood Neurology Society Annual Meeting.
- 21 Oct 2019 According to an Zogenix media release, data from this study will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Child Neurology Society (CNS).
- 03 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.