A Placebo-controlled, Multi-center, Randomized, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ORMD-0801 in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Oral Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oramed Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jan 2019 According to an Oramed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has exceeded 75% randomization in this trial. This trial is expected to complete in 2019 and results are expected in Q4 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 265.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to an Oramed Pharmaceuticals media release, 50% of the expected 285 patients have been randomized successfully. Data release is expected in the coming year.