A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Protocol to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab in Participants With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Guselkumab (Primary) ; Ustekinumab; Ustekinumab
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALAXI
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Aug 2022 to 3 Jun 2022.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 13 Apr 2018.
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Jun 2022 to 16 Aug 2022.