An Open Label Phase Ib Dose Finding Study of BI 836880 in Combination With BI 754091 to Characterize Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy in Check Point Inhibitor naïve Patient With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Progressed During or After First Line Platinum-based Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BI 754091 (Primary) ; BI 836880 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Oct 2020 to 17 Feb 2021.
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Oct 2020 to 17 Feb 2021.
- 15 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.