An Open Label Phase Ib Dose Finding Study of BI 836880 in Combination With BI 754091 to Characterize Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy in Check Point Inhibitor naïve and Previously Treated Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 754091 (Primary) ; BI 836880 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 12 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 227 to 218.
- 08 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 227.
- 13 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Feb 2021 to 3 Aug 2021.