A First-In-Human, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64300535, a DNA Vaccine, Administered by Electroporation-Mediated Intramuscular Injection, in Participants With Chronic Hepatitis B Who Are on Stable Nucleos(T)Ide Therapy and Virologically Suppressed
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-64300535 (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 26 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2020 to 29 Jan 2021.