A First-In-Human, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64300535, a DNA Vaccine, Administered by Electroporation-Mediated Intramuscular Injection, in Participants With Chronic Hepatitis B Who Are on Stable Nucleos(t)Ide Therapy and Virologically Suppressed
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-64300535 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Aug 2020 to 21 Nov 2020.
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Aug 2020 to 21 Nov 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated