A First-In-Human, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of JNJ-64300535, a DNA Vaccine, Administered by Electroporation-Mediated Intramuscular Injection, in Participants With Chronic Hepatitis B Who Are on Stable Nucleos(t)Ide Therapy and Virologically Suppressed
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ-64300535 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Sciences Ireland UC
- 22 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Nov 2019 to 13 Aug 2020.
- 22 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Nov 2019 to 13 Aug 2020.
- 24 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.