A Subject-Blind, Investigator-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Intravenous Doses of UCB0107 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs UCB-0107 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 25 Sep 2019 According to a UCB media release, data from this trial were presented at the 2019 International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, Nice, France.
- 25 Sep 2019 Results presented in the UCB media release.
- 20 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.