A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 2-period Crossover Study of BPN14770 in Adult Males With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BPN 14770 (Primary)
- Indications Fragile X syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tetra Discovery Partners
- 18 Dec 2018 According to a Tetra Discovery Partners media release, the company has entered into a strategic collaboration with Shionogi for the clinical development and commercialization of BPN14770 (FXS, Alzheimers disease, other indications: cognitive and memory deficits).In exchange for granting Shionogi development rights to BPN14770 in Japan, Taiwan and Korea, Tetra has received 40 million dollar in combined upfront funding.This new funding will enable Tetra to complete this study.
- 10 Jul 2018 According to a Tetra Discovery Partners media release, this trial is being conducted with financial support from the FRAXA Research Foundation.
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.