A European, multicenter, randomized, open-label, Phase II trial aiming to assess the clinical and biological activity of an anti-PD-L1 (atezolizumab) in operable localized soft tissue sarcomas patients to be treated with radiotherapy
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RT-Immune
- 30 Mar 2020 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 31 Jul 2021.
- 27 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 31 Jul 2020.