A Prospective Observational Study in Patients With Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration or Diabetic Macular Edema to Assess the freQuency of Use of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Routine Clinical Practices in Latin America
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AQUILA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 30 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 31 May 2020.