A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Masked, Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy Study of Brimonidine Tartrate Nanoemulsion Eye Drops in Patients With Ocular Graft-vs-Host Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocugen
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 02 Jul 2018 According to the Ocugen media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted Ocugens New Investigational New Drug (IND) application.
- 02 Jul 2018 According to the Ocugen media release, this trial is expected top line results in the second half of 2019