A Pivotal Study of OCU 310 in Patients with Chronic Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine/loteprednol-etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocugen
- 22 Mar 2018 New trial record
- 20 Mar 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, based on encouraging results of phase II proof-of-concept study (NCT03418727), the company remains on track to advance OCU310 into Phase 3 clinical study in the third quarter 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to the Ocugen media release, this trial is expected to start in 2018.