A Pivotal Phase 3 Study of OCU 310 in Patients with Chronic Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brimonidine/loteprednol-etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ocugen
- 08 Apr 2019 According to an Ocugen media release, company is waiting for a full dataset from this trial and will provide an update once they complete full analysis.
- 08 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Histogenics Corporation media release.
- 01 Oct 2018 According to an Ocugen media release, topline data are expected in in the second half of 2019.